CHRISTMAS FITBIT GIVEAWAY
It’s almost Christmas, my favorite time of year! And Christmas of last year is when I got my fitbit. If you follow me you already know how much I love this little gadget because it keeps me on track. So I am giving one away for Christmas so you can start the new year on the right track.
The FITBIT is not just a Heart Rate Monitor, it tracks everything: calories in (sync with myfitnesspal), calories out (even at rest and during sleep), steps, distance, sleep tracker, it automatically knows when you’re active, and it’s even water proof so you can wear it in the rain.
Please read all the way through because this is not like usual giveaways.
- MBF ME (this is a Christmas gift for my followers)
- Re-blog only one time please.
- Don’t bother re-blogging past 1000 notes.
- I will go through all blogs and pick my favorite 100, and then I will let a random generator pick the winner.
- If you think you know of a blog that needs and deserves a little bit of extra holiday cheer, you can message me and let me know why, I might feel a little extra generous.
- The winner picks the color.
- Please have your ask box open and be willing to give me your address.
- Anywhere in the world.
- And finally, I will send it to you asap so that you can have it by Christmas or New Years at the latest.
- Come say hi and tell me why you think this would be a good Christmas gift for you if you’re feeling sociable, or just be my friend:)
If you are a recovery/health/fitness/vegan blog or anything of the like who does not post bodies unless they are doing something strong and badass and cool, please reblog this post so I can follow you!!!!!
Overeating this holiday season? Why not look to science for practical weight loss tips, and get rid of that belly you got from eating all those sweet potato pie leftovers?
I wanted to ask you’re advice, since I don’t know how to do so privately, this is the means I’ve come to. I was wondering if this would be a sufficient workout 5days a week. It does build up a sweat, I do enjoy it, it’s versatile, and there are things I still am no good at. I’m just concerned that my body will get used to it. I’m just trying to get back into a steady schedule. What do you think?
Please and thank you
I think that looks great! And as you get stronger you can move even faster! I would change the march in place to a jog in place when you get a but stronger too 8)
I’ve been on a downward spiral lately. I do so great the first part of the day, but once about 5pm hits I just start eating everything in site and I can’t stop. I know what I’m doing is wrong, and I want to stop but I just keep eating. I wish I cold figure out why I keep doing this to myself, and stop it but I can’t find the reason why. I feel alone and confused and I’m just so unsure about what to do next.
So you all know I don’t do ~promos~ but I’m stoked about my run tonight & being back on track so I want to do one cause I’m feeling goooood.
I don’t talk about how many followers I have because no but I promise lots & lots of people will see it!
+ must be following VictoriaLoses100
+ can be…
Come on bitches say a big girl isn’t flexible!
I love this picture!! She is awesome!! I can do that but I don’t have the courage to take a picture of me doing it!!